Bed : 3 double bed
Occupancy : 6 adult
Avg. per night : $350
Bathroom : 2 Bathroom Shower bath
Check in and out :
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
Do You Sea What I Sea has warm tones and décor that gives a fresh and relaxing vibe to this home’s living area. The open-concept floor plan allows a great flow for guests to enjoy the kitchen, dining, and living areas. Entertain in style. Sink into the lavish living room sleeper sofa, and unwind with a family movie on the large, mounted 55″ smart flat screen television.
The master bedroom features a plush king bed, 40″ smart TV with a private en-suite bathroom, with a private balcony. The guest bedroom has a plush queen size bed, 40″ smart tv and private balcony. The guest bedroom shares the hall bathroom.
After a fun day in PA, drop your beach gear and soak up some sun at the pool. Enjoy all the local shops, restaurants and everything else that Port A has to offer.
Two parking spaces available with limited additional guest parking, boat parking allowed. This condo is on the second floor, there is not elevator access for this unit.
Additional Amenities: Free WiFi, Linens Provided, Max 2 Pets Allowed ($100 Non-refundable), Community Pool, Close to Town
****Minimum Age to Rent Is 25 Years Old****
Other things to note
ITEMS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY:
• All linens such as sheets, pillows, pillow cases, comforters/duvet covers (flat sheets, pillow and pillow cases are also provided for sleeper sofas).
• Each bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and bath mats (we provide 1 bath towel per guest with an additional 2). A starter kit of shampoo, conditioner and bath soap are included.
• Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware, utensils, table settings and common appliances like stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and keurig.
• A starter setup of two trash bags, one roll of paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent pods, dish soap and sponge (we suggest you bring additional of these items).
• Parking is included at every property, but make sure you understand exactly how many vehicles can park at the property you’re renting.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY:
• Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, etc.
• Coffee and coffee filters
• Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap)
• Toiletries not mentioned above
• Laundry Detergent
• Beach Towels
- Free Parking on Premises
- Air Conditioning
- Smoke Detector
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Accessible-height bed
- Disabled parking spot
- BBQ grill
- Swimming Pool
- Cable TV
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pets Allowed
- Accessible-height toilet
- Patio or balcony
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Private entrance
- Bed linens
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
There are no reviews yet.